Whatever Electrical Needs You Have, Consider It Done!
- Troubleshooting electrical issues
- Repairing faulty outlets, switches and circuit breakers
- Rewiring faulty circuits
- Installing new electrical circuits
- Electrical home safety inspections
- Installing new lights, outlets and switches
- Upgrading electrical panels and meters
- Troubleshooting electric heat problems
- and more…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outlets are 2 pronged not 3 pronged
- Outlets and switches not working normally
- Circuit breakers frequently tripping
- Lights flickering when appliances, furnace or air conditioner turns on
- Electrical shock
How often you get your electrical system inspected depends on how old your home is and what updates you have recently made. Most electricians recommend every 3 – 5 years. You should test your GFCI outlets at least twice a year at home. It’s as simple as testing and resetting the buttons on the outlet.
It takes a trained electrician to do identify the age of the wiring in your home. If your home was built between 1920 and 1960, the wiring that was used can succumb to dry rot and cause many problems. Your house should be inspected to determine if your wiring is up to date.
- Check your panel for the right size and type of fuses and wiring
- Make sure You are using a surge protector
- Make sure you have properly installed and weatherproofed GFIs
- Make sure all electrical is up to current code
Wire Craft Electric has been in business for 20 years. Our mechanics are all licensed, bonded and insured and are constantly going to classes and seminars to stay up to date on code changes and new technology. We respect your home as if it were our own. We use drop clothes, clean up, and show up when appointments are scheduled. Much of our success has been because of the large number of referrals we receive. We have satisfied customers across the Puget Sound region.
Serving Your Electrical Needs Throughout the Seattle Area
We are conveniently located in Shoreline WA, making it easy to service clients all around the Seattle Area. Look on the map to see if you are in our service area. We serve the cities of Alderwood Manor, Ballard, Bellevue, Bothell, Brier, Capitol Hill, Everett, Edmonds, Fremont, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park, Lynnwood, Martha Lake, Marysville, Mercer Island, Mill Creek, Mountlake Terrace, Mukilteo, Queen Anne, Redmond, Seattle, Shoreline, and West Seattle.
Give us a call to request your service
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US